Wednesday 28 April 2010

Slightly Subdued...

Hello,
as I said in the title... this post will be a little subdued. Sorry. Yeah, my boyfriend dumped me :(

Anyway, the reason for the post is to ask you if any of you have used products from these companies, and if so, what did you think? It's called Anatomicals and I found it on asos.com


I like the look of these, and they're actually now half price! £5 for 4... pretty good value and yummy sounding flavours...




This also looks good... not that I actually need it any more *sigh* It comes with breath spray, mints and minty lip balm.




This shampoo looks good for hot weather, and stimulates hair growth!




This shower gel also looks as if it would smell nice, it does look a bit expensive though, £5? I don't know, it seems expensive to me :L




There are more things but I won't go into that now! I like the look of this brand because it uses natural ingredients, no parabens, sulphates, DEA's or SLS's :) If you're interested, you can find the whole selection at:
http://www.asos.com/Beauty/A-To-Z-Of-Brands/Anatomicals/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=1473#parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=-1&sort=3

And don't forget to let me know of things you want me to review, if you've used these or suggestions of products I might like!

Thanks,
Megan
xxx

1 comment: