Saturday 25 September 2010

Oops...

Hey Everyone!

I know, I know... 5 months. Oops! But I'm back now, and here is where everything is *hopefully* going to kick off!

As those of you who are subscribed to my rather dormant YouTube channel will know, I am going to be posting my first video.... NEXT FRIDAY!! Woop Woop! :D And for those of you who don't know me beyond YouTube, this is a BIG thing for me. I have been pestering my parents for over 2 years to let me make videos with me in; and finally I can! :D

So this was just an update to let you know about that, and about the fact that I will TRY and blog at least once a week. :D The posts will either be on me, stuff I haven't had time to make a video about, or cooking. :)

Oh, that was something I wanted to ask you! I watched Julie And Julia last week and it got me thinking: A Food Blog. What do you guys think? Would you be interested in reading another blog by me about cooking, or should I stick to the occasional food-related post on here? Food is important to me btw, not JUST because I love to eat, but also because I'm Coeliac and I would LOVE to think that maybe another Coeliac (besides you, Kayla, you're the one who teaches ME to do with us :P) read my recipes and thought 'ooh'. :)

But enough rambling, see you guys in 6 days :P

Megs
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. so i love you ridiculous amounts. i love all of these ideas and i cant wait for you to get things started! i lovelovelove julie and julia too! totally motivated me to want to blog! haha. i'd say start out with a post once a week and see how you like food blogging bc its very different and a lot of hard work haha and then go from there! its your blog, so do whatever you want with it, lovey.

    it's 7am. i'm exhausted so if this doesnt make sense i'm sorry haha i have class this morning grrr.

    lovelovelovelovelove you you you you youuuu

    kayx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @inneryogini haha! yay :D I will be probably be quite croaky in my video, I have a cold :/ lol I hope it turns out ok!! :P I hope class went ok, iloveyou! looooove you. get it? ok :)

    megs xxx

    ReplyDelete