Sunday 11 April 2010

Haul... or not :-L

Hey everyone :)
So... I know I promised you a big haul, but unfortunately:
a) My friend cancelled going to the big shopping centre, so we ended up going round a tiny centre
b) we went with loads of people and I didn't feel I could spend time deciding on what to get
c) I just could not decide what I wanted! partly because of the pressure and partly because it was just one of those days
So yeah. I'm a bit bummed about that :L

Buuuuut.... I did get some denim shorts and the cutest white floaty babydoll top with lace around the top and lace straps :-) And it was only £18 for both! :D £15 for the shorts and the top was only £3 in the sale! :D Both were from H & M too so I was very happy about that :)

Lastly, I'd like to ask you which foundation you would recomend for me to get :) Thanks! Either:

*Revlon Photoready - £9.99, or £7.99 with my voucher

*Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation - £7.99

*Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Foundation -£6.99

So, thanks :-)

Have a great day everyone! :D

Love you all :D

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. ugh i HATE shopping with a ton of people! i have like, one friend that I can shop with and not feel pressured to hurry up .. haha. I always go to the mall alone, I don't even care how lame it makes me look :D hehe

    ReplyDelete