Tuesday 20 April 2010

Request :-)

Hey Everyone!
After my post last night, I got a tweet from @Marcdixon requesting for me to do a post more accessable to guys! So, because of that, I did realise that my posts had all been very girly, so in future I will try and include more 'manly' things! Haha so thank you for the request, keep them coming, and here we go! :)

Right, my first idea to iclude both guys and girls is based around scents/ perfumes. Now don't go all 'that's not manly' on me, because guys DO wear scents, and the way I'm going to do this does include them! I'm going to talk today about scents that guys like girls to wear, and I was prompted to think of this when putting on perfume this morning, because at the weekend, my boyfriend and I went to town and we went into Boots to look at scents. He picked out a bodyspray for me and actually said 'this is an attractive scent. A lot of girls wear really unattractive scents that put guys off', basically hinting, not so subtly, that he didn't like my perfume! So I bought the one he liked and now wear it. It's ok, but I prefer my original one! haha! So yeah, that got me thinking, what scents DO guys find attractive on girls, and what do girls find attractive on guys? Which is what this post is about :)

I've done a little research and I've found these that guys like:

* HedKandi Body Spray- Twisted Disco



*Burberry Brit For Women -I'm told it's because it has vanilla in it, it is a VERY attractive scent for women to wear. Apparently, vanilla is the scent of love. :P



*Any perfume with cinnamon in it, such as Arran Aromatics Soft Cinnamon




*Lastly, anything fruity. 'Light fruity scent' was said to me many many times when I asked people. I suggest something like:

* Marc Jacobs Daisy - combines fruit with light floral notes




*Ricci Ricci byt Nina Ricci




*Miss Dior Cherie - If you've ever smelt Clean On Me shower gel by Soap And Glory, this is very similar!




So, I hope you enjoyed this, leave me comments about what perfume you like on a girl/ you like to wear and also let me know what fragrances you like on a guy or what you like to wear guys. That's what my next post will be, probably tomorow. Thanks everyone! Love Megan
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment