Friday 16 April 2010

LUSH Haul!

Hello!
Sorry I haven't done any posts this week, I went on holiday and couldn't get internet :L I felt so lost! haha
Anyway, today I finally got to go to the big shopping centre and I got some LUSH stuff! :D Not a lot, cuz the main haul was clothes, but what I did get, I haven't tried before :-) I got:

*Space Girl Bath Ballistic- £1.85














*Think Pink Bath Ballistic- £2.30















*Honey Trap Lip Balm - £4.75















*A Sample Size Of Charity Pot Hand Cream - £1
The Full Size Is Pictured Below And Costs £12.50















So! That's all the LUSH goodies, not much this time! Next time I go I think I'm going to get Honey Bun Bath Ballistic, Ickle Baby Bot Bath Ballistic, The Comforter Bubble Bar, Sweetie Pir Shower Jelly, The Godmother Soap and Bohemian Soap! :D

Oh, and the clothes I got were all from Primark (they have much better ethics now and even do Organic Cotton which my T-Shirt that I got is made from!), except for the underwear I got, but I'm sure you all don't want to hear about that! Haha!

So, leave me any requests for reviews, suggestions of products I should buy etc and I'll see you soon! :D

Megs xxxxxx

P.S I got a sample of the Maybelline 24hr foundation and I am now VERY undecided between that and PhotoReady as I really like the Maybelline! AAH! :L

No comments:

Post a Comment