Friday 23 April 2010

Scents on guys :)

Hey! :D

Ok, I know I promised you this like 2 days ago, but I am SO busy at the moment! I'm revising for GCSE's... yeah, it sucks! haha but I get to go the cinema tonight to see Dear John, so I'll let you all know what I think of that tomorow! :D

But today, I am going to continue my last post! Today is scents that girls like on guys :)

First of all, a lot of girls I talked to like Lynx Click. On Boots.com it shows that they do a shower gel and a bodyspray/ deodorant, and they really aren't expensive! :D so, I'd reccomend those (I like the smell too!) :D They're on buy-one-get-one free at the mo, so make the most of it!






Next, I really like Armani Code for Men, same as one of my friends :) It smells... oh I'm awful at describing scents but it smells really good! :P Kinda musky but rich and a little earthy with a freshness... uh sorry, I probably just mashed it completely! On the website it says that it 'combines a citron cocktail of bergamot and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean.'




Another scent that a lot of people have mentioned to me is Calvin Klein Euphoria for Men.




Lastly, a couple of people mentioned Ralph Lauren Polo Blue. Personally, this is a bit strong for my liking, but it is nice and fresh, with a tiny bit of spice after it's been on the skin for a while (I had a guy tester by the way!). I think this is definitely a summer scent, as it's not rich enough for winter, but it is an ok scent.




Right, that's the most popular scents that came up in my survey thing, although pretty much all the Lynx ones were mentiones at least once, except Twist for some reason... maybe women don't like change! haha But anyway, I think overall scent really is a personal thing, and it does depend on the person's skin chemistry as to how the fragrance will react on them :) I hope both women and men found these two posts helpful, and I hope you continue to enjoy my blog! :D

Megan
x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment