Wednesday 7 April 2010

First Post :0)

Hey Everyone!
So, as you may or may not have seen in my profile thing, I am a pending youtube beauty guru, basically meaning that I have a couple of videos up, but not with my face in (as my parents won't let me do that at the moment) so I am not putting any more videos up until I can have me in them. Hopefully sometime this summer I will be able to do that :)

However, I would still really like to be a part of doing reviews, hauls etc so I am starting this blog! :-) The title (Beach-Blonde-Beauty) basically refers to the fact that I love the beach, am blonde (in both senses of the word! haha) and I am obsessed with beauty :-) Just to clear up any offense given unintentionally before it is... that made very little sense! Sorry! :P

Ok, so this post is also a small haul, in preparation for a possibly big haul this sunday! :D These things were actually bought from my local Tesco store, and they were all very cheap :-) I got:

MySkin Rise and Glow Daily Facial Wash- £2.19


MySkin Skin Bright Exfoliating Face Scrub- £2.19

MySkin No Shine Mattifying Moisture Lotion- £2.19
MySkin Not a Trace Eye Makeup Remover- £2.19
It's the bottle in the middle, I couldn't get a photo of it on it's own :-)
Collection 2000 Love Your Lips SPF 20 Lip Gloss in shade 1- Tender - £3.99


I haven't used any of the skincare products yet, so I will keep you updated on what I think, but they are all Paraben Free and made especially for teenage skin/ sensitive but troubled skin, which I love! :-) I also love the price, and the fact that the lotion is made to be used morning and night :D It's so handy!
I have used the lip gloss and I ADORE it!! :D It's not sticky, moisturising and has anti-oxidants. It has mangoes and rose hips in too so smells AMAZING... and... IT COMES WITH A BRUSH!!! How amazing is that for something that costs £3.99! When I go shopping again this weekend I am definitely buying it in more colours!! haha

Ok, I think that's enough for this post! See you soon, love people, go where your heart takes you and I will keep you updated! <3

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment