Monday 19 April 2010

Review on My Skin products =)

Hello!
Sorry I didn't do a post yesterday, I was really busy catching up on schoolwork :( Not so fun!
Anyway, today I'm going to review the My Skin products I've been using :)

First of all, the facewash (My Skin Rise And Glow Daily Face Wash). At first, I wasn't sure about this. It doesn't foam and it is very moisturising, which almost felt like oil compared to the wash I was using before! However, I now REALLY like this! It takes all your makeup off (apart from eye makeup as you should avoid your eyes), it cleanses your pores, it is really gentle and so moisturising! When you use all the products together, your skin is so smooth and soft and your makeup looks SO much better, I find! :D I really do feel that this is a good face wash, especially as it didn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin! Oh, and it smells REALLY good! They all have natural extracts and vitamins and no parabens! Definitely reccomend this, even for oily skin, because it doesn't leave oil on your skin :)

Now on to the exfoliator, Skin Bright Exfoliating Face Scrub.
Again, I love this product! :D I found the beads a little rougher than I was used to at first, But I have now used it 3 times, and as long as you are gentle with it, I find it smooths much better than any I've used before, and you need so little of it! it has honey, ginger and passion fruit in it so smells amazing and is so good for your skin! I use the face wash, then this, pat my skin dry and moisturise. I just cannot say enough times how much I adore these products, and at £2.19 each, you really can't go wrong! :D

Ok, moisturiser! No Shine Mattifying Moisture Lotion.
Uh... yeah I love this too! Haha one thing I especially like about this is the fact that you use it morning and night, which really simplifies the routine! It IS mattifying, but doesn't make your skin look dull, it has brightening extracts in too :) It softens your skin and is a brilliant base for makeup. I like to apply this while my skin is still damp after washing, bacuse it locks in more moisture. This moisturiser is oil free, sinks in really quickly and gets rid of any dry patches within a couple of uses :)I think mainly because they're all the same brand, they just pair so well and compliment each other :)

Lastly, the eye make up remover. Not-A-Trace Gentle Eye Make Up Remover.
I really like this product too. It's a lovely-smelling liquid that you put onto a cotton pad and wipe over closed eyelids to dissolve makeup. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it burns so much if you get it in your eyes!! Haha but I think that happens with all products really! :) I really fell in love with this when I realised that it even removed the eyeliner I'd never been able to completely remove!

So, yes. I think that is probably a 10/10 for all the products! :D I hope you found this helpful, and if you have any more questions, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you! :D Or, tweet me! @LolaZoe14 thanks, love you all! :D xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment