Wednesday 17 November 2010

The Fear Of The Eggnog Latte

Hey! :D

First of all, I am going to dedicate tonight's blog post to my friend Katrine, as we came up with the title together! She coined the phrase, I asked for permission to use it! haha So, yeah. You'll also hear about Katrine next week as we're going to watch the Christmas lights being turned on! I'm so excited. OH! You'll want to know where The Fear Of The Eggnog Latte came from!! Oops! Well... we've been discussing the starbucks christmas drinks for a while now, and the only one we haven't tried is the Eggnog. We've looked up reviews online, we've thought about it, mulled it over, but when it comes down to it; we both think it sounds wierd! haha! So, have any of you tried it?? Let us know! :D

Anyway, as I mentioned, we're going to see the Christmas lights next week, which also marks the start of Late Night Shopping; the first of the Christmas music has been heard in shops and at work; Secret Santa has been chosen at School and Work; Christmas Shopping will start as soon as I get paid (of course :P )aaaaaand.... THE COCA-COLA ADVERT HAS BEEN SIGHTED!!!

It's official. I'm sorry. I cannot contain myself any more.
*bursts into song*
JINGLE BEllS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYYYY!

Megan
xoxox

P.S Wait, it's not passed my birthday yet!! :( *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment