Monday 8 November 2010

Christmas Blog: #1

Hello,
I decided that during November and December, I am going to blog once a week at least on the arrival of Christmas Cheer. I've waited until November as I think if I'd mentioned the words 'Christmas Cheer' any time before now, I think I might've been lynched! :P
So:
#1:

Well, we've had the Christmas Gifts out on the shelves at work for 3 weeks now and we had the first of the Christmas Music on at work last weekend, aaaand we also have the Christmas lights going on in town next Wednesday! Yup. The 17th! Haha, I'm really happy about it as I love all things Christmas, but apparently not everyone shares my views! ;) ;) (Bah humbug Tuesdays and all that :P )

There're also more and more adverts on TV with Christmassy themes or advertising Christmas presents, but we have yet to see and M&S or a Coca-Cola advert so it's ok, it's not really Christmas yet! :P



I was also given a copy of Marie-Claire by the librarian today, and it's really good! I was really impressed by the variation in it, but it did baffle me that it said on the front cover 'December 2010'. It's November people! It was giving Christmas party and Christmas dinner advice and everything! i know some people aren't all that fond of Christmas but please, for those who like it, don't rush the best time of year! :P

I think I'll leave it there tonight,
Ho,Ho,Ho ;)
Megs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment