Friday 7 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas and a fantastic New Year! :)I know I did :)

So! Resolutions! Mine aren't REALY all that interesting this year to be honest! But, I'll tell you anyway :)

1) Make, edit and upload at least two videos every week.

2) Write and publish at least one blog post every week.

3) Cook my way through Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights by December 31st 2011,
And in doing so:
4) Make at least one recipe from Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights every week.

5) Try out new makeup looks (at least two a month) and make a video talking about each with a tutorial.


So there you have them! Just five this year, but I decided to go with a small number, and hopefully just make resolutions I could stick to! Haha :P I also think that now they are published online for the world and his wife to see, I have a little more motivation to stick to them too!

Hope you enjoyed this, leave me links to your blog with your resolutions, or just write them in the comments below. xD Thankyou!

Megs
xoxox


P.S External links:

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Surfandsandmegs?feature=mhum

Twitter: (For what I'm doing and new video and blog alerts xD)
http://twitter.com/LolaZoe14

No comments:

Post a Comment